Mum-to-be Pamper Gift Box
This mum-to-be gift box is perfect for pampering an expectant mum, makes a great baby shower gift, packed full of thoughtful treats to help her relax and feel looked after.
- Irish Chandler scented candle. Candles are handcrafted in small batches in Co. Clare.
- Choice of Myrtle & Maude Pregnancy Tea, tummy settling ginger and peppermint for queasy days OR Peppermint oil bon-bons specially formulated and enriched with vitamin B6 offering a refreshing relief and a much needed energy boost OR Raspberry leaf tea especially for third trimester
- Three Hills Soap Hibiscus & Ylang-Ylang Bath Salts handcrafted in small batches in Dublin.
- Oxmantown Skincare Melissa & Sweet Orange Lipbalm. A moisturising lip hydrator, handmade using beeswax, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, melissa, & sweet orange to soften lips. Made in Dublin.
- MooGoo Shea Sorbet Vanilla Butter Balm a moisturising balm made with natural oils like Shea Butter & Coconut Oil
- The Original Aran Company cashmere blend socks are super soft and cosy. Produced in Co.Donegal and made from 10% cashmere, 50% superfine wool and 40% other fibres.
- The Proper Chocolate Company Dark Milk Chocolate bar, specialty bean to bar batches made in Dublin.
**NOTE** Due to COVID-19 delays and disruptions in the supply chain, there may be slight variations in brands and product scents/flavours available. Coffee Scrub is no longer available and has been replaced with MooGoo Moisturiser.
This gift box can be sent directly to you to give in person or straight to the mum-to-be's door. There is an option to add a gift note at the cart.
10% of profits from every gift sold will be donated to Women's Aid throughout the duration of lockdown in Level 5.
The gift was loved by the person receiving it.
Excellent service beautifully presented
Will definetly purchase again
I bought this for my sister in law who is having her first baby. She was delighted with the gift.
Had to make a hasty purchase for my pregnant sister-in-law, and was recommended Baba Box by a friend. Was worried about the timing given the timeframe and the difficulties because of Covid, but had the box made up and ready to go in ample time. She was thrilled with everything that came in her Mum-to-be Gift Box, presentation and contents both really lovely. Would definitely recommend!
Mum to be was delighted with hamper. Even with Covid delays it reached London address within 8 working days. Really good quality and will be recommending this site to others.
Such a great product. It was so nice to be able to get a pregnancy gift to my friend during quarantine. I got the address wrong and the package was returned to sender. Baba Box we’re so communicative and helpful. They even resent a new package to my friend free of charge to the correct address to speed up when she would receive it. I can’t recommend them highly enough!