Mum-to-be Pamper Gift Box
This mum-to-be gift box is perfect for pampering an expectant mum, makes a great baby shower gift, packed full of thoughtful treats to help her relax and feel looked after. Updated for Autumn 2021, all of the products included in our mum-to-be pamper gift are made in Ireland.
- Field Day scented candle lemon bergamot & green tea. Candles are handcrafted in small batches in Co.Down.
- The Original Aran Company cashmere blend socks are super soft and cosy. Produced in Co.Donegal. Three colours available, light grey, beige & ecru.
- Choice of Baby Blooming loose leaf tea from Intelligent Tea, made in Ireland. Marshmallow, Rosehip, Nettle, Oats, Raspberry Leaf & Elderflower. Tea is suitable for second and third trimesters. Includes an organic reusable tea bag made of certified organic cotton OR Bean & Goose hot chocolate pieces, hand made in Wexford
- Oxmantown Skincare Melissa & Sweet Orange Lipbalm. A moisturising lip hydrator, handmade using beeswax, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, melissa, & sweet orange to soften lips. Made in Dublin.
- Oxmantown Skincare Calendula & Lavender Balm, a soothing & moisturising calendula infused healing balm with shea butter & lavender to hydrate dry areas all over the body from head to toe. Made in Dublin.
- The Proper Chocolate Company dark milk chocolate bar, specialty bean to bar batches made in Dublin.
Option to add:
- Three Hills Soap Hibiscus & Ylang-Ylang Bath Salts handcrafted in small batches in Co. Meath.
**NOTE** Due to COVID-19 delays and disruptions in the supply chain, there may be slight variations in brands and product scents/flavours available.
This gift box can be sent directly to you to give in person or straight to the mum-to-be's door. There is an option to add a gift note at the cart.
The gift was loved by the person receiving it.
Excellent service beautifully presented
Will definetly purchase again
I bought this for my sister in law who is having her first baby. She was delighted with the gift.
Had to make a hasty purchase for my pregnant sister-in-law, and was recommended Baba Box by a friend. Was worried about the timing given the timeframe and the difficulties because of Covid, but had the box made up and ready to go in ample time. She was thrilled with everything that came in her Mum-to-be Gift Box, presentation and contents both really lovely. Would definitely recommend!
Mum to be was delighted with hamper. Even with Covid delays it reached London address within 8 working days. Really good quality and will be recommending this site to others.
Such a great product. It was so nice to be able to get a pregnancy gift to my friend during quarantine. I got the address wrong and the package was returned to sender. Baba Box we’re so communicative and helpful. They even resent a new package to my friend free of charge to the correct address to speed up when she would receive it. I can’t recommend them highly enough!