New Parent & Baby Sleepy Eye Gift Box
Looking for a unique gift idea for new parents? This gift box makes a perfect gift, includes gifts for both baby and new parents to make some time for themselves!
Featured in this new parent & baby gift box;
- Super soft, long sleeve grey bodysuit with sleepy eye cloud design. Screen printed in Dublin exclusively for Baba Box. Made with 85% organic cotton.
- Cherry bandana bib from Fabelab. Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and organic cotton terry. Designed in Denmark.
- Ochre muslin from Fabelab. Made with 100% organic cotton. Measures 60x60cm. Designed in Denmark
- Two Dark Milk Chocolate Bars from The Proper Chocolate Company, specialty bean to bar batches made in Dublin.
- Badger & Dodo Coffee roasted and blended in Co. Cork, Ireland. Coffee is medium grind and their most popular Blackwater blend OR A selection of four organic teas from Joe's Tea Co. Includes single serve of Earl Grey, Peppermint, Queen of Green and St. Clement's Lemon.
Option to add;
- Oxmantown Skincare Calendula & Lavender Healing Balm, a soothing & moisturising calendula infused healing balm with shea butter & lavender to hydrate dry areas all over the body from head to toe.
- Oxmantown Vetiver & Sage Beard & Face Balm is a nourishing blend of aromatic plant oils to soothe and hydrate the skin, while moisturising. Suitable for dads both with and without beards!
This new parent gift hamper can be sent directly to you to give in person or straight to the new parents' door. There is an option to add a gift note at the cart.
**NOTE** Due to COVID-19 delays and disruptions in the supply chain, there may be slight variations in colours, brand and product flavours available.
10% of profits from every gift sold will be donated to Women's Aid throughout the duration of lockdown in Level 5.
Super quick and easy!
Fantastic quality and arrived really quick. Would definitely recommend
Gift sent direct so I haven't had a chance to see it myself, but I was happy with the selection of items for new parents and baby, and my friend seemed to like it. A nice way to let someone know you're thinking of them and of greeting a new baby especially at the moment when visits aren't always possible.
My nephew and his wife were thrilled with the gift box, loved the variety of items for both them and the baby.
We bought this for our friends who just had their first baby. They absolutely loved the thoughtfulness and the different products in the box and with current restrictions it was great to get delivered direct so we could surprise them even when we can't see them in person